Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Right, so that didn't last long... I hope to be better in 2013, I swear

2012 has been great to me but I hope that 2013 will be even better. There are big things on the horizon - not the least of which is that I hope to start designing.

Goals - I'm not sure if I made any for 2012 - certainly not on the blog.

For 2013 here are some loose goals/guidelines/suggestions

  1. knit a sweater or two or more - starting with the Blackberry Cardigan by Alexandra Charlotte Dafoe
  2. spin more fiber than comes in - or at least break even
  3. the whole designing thing - at least 1 pattern
  4. knit more from patterns already in my library - I should put a number on this but I don't know what is reasonable - 2013 could be a very busy year so I'm going to keep this vague
  5. knit more with handspun - I'm going to say at least 6 projects with handspun MINIMUM
And in other news, I've got a butt-tonne of FOs from the end of November and December but I'm going to skip talking about all them and start fresh with January. I'll just direct you to my project pages on Ravelry.

I did finish a pair of self striping socks today - I just had half a heel to do but it is officially a 2013 FO


No comments: